Frequently Asked Questions


1. Does AusAni have a physical store I can visit?
No, we are an Internet only company and don’t have a physical store.

2. Will AusAni ship outside of Australia?
No, not at this time. We may look to do so in the future, but we are only shipping within Australia at this time.

3. How much does shipping cost?
We use a Flat Rate for shipping, meaning you’ll pay the same no matter where you may be in Australia. These are broken up into four categories:

Small Parcels – For small items like key rings – $9.99
Small Figures – For Nendoroids, Figmas and other smaller items – $19.99
Average Figures – For regular scale figures – most figures will fall into this category – $31.00
Large Figures – For unusually large figures – $48.99

The rate charged for shipping will be based on the largest item in your order, and will only be applied once – shipping is not multiplied. This means that if you order three small figures, you will pay a single shipping fee of $19.99 (Small Figures category), and if you order two Small Figures and an average sized figure, you will pay a single Shipping Fee of $31.00 (Average Figures category).

4. How long will by order take to arrive?
Generally it would take no longer than three weeks, but will be much quicker than that on most occasions. To keep our costs as low as possible, we do order a lot of items on demand from Japan, which means you may see a week or two delay in the shipping of your order to you.

5. Is everything AusAni sells legit – not bootlegs or copies?
We buy everything brand new from our suppliers, you can rest assured we take every step to ensure what we sell is great quality and in no way falsely represented.

6. How do pre-orders work?
When you pre-order an item, 30% of the items price will be payable up front (you may also choose to pay your pre-order in full), payment of the remaining 70% will become due on the scheduled release date. Once the item is close to release, you’ll be emailed to complete payment and from there the order will be completed like any other.

If you pre-order multiple items in a single order, then the order will ship once all items are in stock. So if you place an order containing items that release in February and June respectively, whilst one item will be in stock in February, the order won’t be shipped until the second order comes into stock in June.

Please note that placing a Pre-Order is a commitment to buy – it is expected that the item will be paid for in full at release. Cancelled Pre-Orders are frowned upon – if you place a Pre-Order and cancel it or fail to honour it, your ability to place Pre-Orders in the future will be jeopardised. That may sound harsh, but we are only able to offer the services we do for as long as the system is respected.

Please note that any payments made on Pre-Orders are non-refundable unless the item is unable to be delivered, we are unable to get required stock from our Distributors or is covered under the refund policy in regards to damage.

7. What is the scheduled release date?
The scheduled release date is when we have been advised we can expect availability of an item. On occasion, an items release may be delayed by the manufacturer or distributor, which is out of AusAni’s control. If this happens to an item you have on order with us, you will be notified via email.

8. I’m chasing something not listed in your store – can you help?
Absolutely! If you’re chasing an older figure, or something rare or outside of the mainstream – just send us an email at and we’ll see if we can find it for you. This also applies to second hand figures.